Blowing and drifting snow that’s hitting the Sandusky area has led to numerous traffic accidents and difficult driving. It would be nice if we could all stay off the roads, but that’s not always practical. if you’re involved in an accident because of the snowy weather, Sandusky area auto accident lawyers Charles Boyk and Dale Emch have some tips for you. Here’s what you should remember if you’re in a crash:
– Get the names, addresses, phone numbers, and license plate numbers of the parties and witnesses.
– Don’t panic and leave the scene of the accident.
– Make no admission of liability.
– Don’t move your vehicle unless you’re causing a hazard.
– Seek medical treatment immediately if you’re injured.
– Don’t accept payments from the other driver or the driver’s insurance company without consulting a lawyer.
– Don’t make payments to the other driver.
– Don’t speak to the other driver’s insurance company. You have to protect your self-interest.
– Report the accident to your insurance company, regardless of fault.
– Contact the Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC, to see if you have a case.